As your trusted Lodi air conditioning contractor, we have a thermostat or control for any indoor comfort need.
Thermostats have evolved to offer many options for air conditioning, heating and even indoor air quality control. As your premiere Lodi HVAC Contractor, J & J Heating & Air Inc. carries a full line of thermostats to cover any indoor comfort control requirement.
The ColorTouch touch screen digital thermostat is installation-friendly with its output test screen that allows the contractor to test the system. Its graphical user interface shows what outputs turn on and which outputs should be on, so the contractor can ensure that all equipment is connected and working properly. The ColorTouch 'My Thermostat' screens allow the contractor to look at the thermostat status, making it easier to troubleshoot equipment or wiring issues. In addition, programming and configuration may be done in advance using the provided ColorTouch Assistant software and an SD memory card.
- Switchable: programmable or non-programmable. Choose 7-day, 5+2 day or 1-day programming
- Up to 4 heat & 2 cool stages with humidity control
- Gas, electric or heat pump control
- Bi-color LED Indicates a cooling or heating demand
- Programmable extra output
- Control to, or monitor a 2nd temperature sensor
- Accepts USB programmer, RF temp. sensors, Comfort Call and Add-A-Wireless thermostat accessories
- 7-day programmable 3-Heat/2-Cool
- Controls to, or monitors a 2nd sensor
- 3-configurable outputs
- Hi/Low outdoor temps of the day
- Programmable fan
- Built in humidity module
- Dual fuel capable
- Programmable output
- Reheat capable
- Smart recovery
- Dry contact equipped
- Drain pan alert ready
- Energy watch
- Energy-Star rated
- 1-stage heat, 1-stage cool for use with gas/electric, heat pump*, electric and hydronic
- Works with two "AA" batteries (included) or 24-volt system power
- Large, easy to read display
- Extremely simple to operate
- Sleek styling and white color blends beautifully into any decor
- Setpoints stored in non-volatile memory, and are never lost in power failure
- Low battery indicator
Call J & J Heating & Air Inc. at 209-744-8114 for more information on HVAC thermostats & controls for your home heating & air conditioning system.